NumBugz offers a bag full of unique games for the whole family to play at home or to take on your travels – from number games, strategy games, memory games to quick fun games – there’s sure to be something for everyone
The games range in difficulty and complexity from age 4+, are for 2-6 players and they take between 5-30 minutes to play. See description below for more details about the games and how to play.
The price shown includes 2nd class post & packing within UK. NumBugz is available from amazon or to purchase directly from us please click Add to Basket below.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
NumBugz is a game platform that offers great flexibility and variety with 13 different games for you to choose from. Games vary in complexity and type (see the game rules page).
- Sortz – a quick, fun game that tests hand-eye co-ordination and basic counting
- Sequenz – a game designed to help young players understand number lines
- Pairz – a fun memory game
- Bondz – a maths game designed to help learn number bonds
- Snakez – a quick fun game that’s full of options for different ages and abilities
- 25z – a fun game of addition, probability and bluff
- Colonyz Mini – a quick maths game to practise using basic functions
- Memorize – a fun and challenging memory game
- SumBugz – a quick, fun guessing game
- Legionz – a strategy game that encourages players to think ahead and out manoeuvre their opponents
- RumBugz – a game of building sequences to get rid of your Bugz
- Colonyz – a scrabble-like number game – can you be the first to link all of your Bugz to the Colony?
- Whotz – a fun team description and guessing game – a numbers version of Taboo
We put the age rating at 4+ because there are some games that are suitable for that age but others that will require the help of someone older – and as young players get older there are more games they can start to play.
The pack contains only the rules for Colonyz and all the other rules and videos of how to play are available on the rules page.
NumBugz is recommended by National Numeracy and leading maths consultants.
|Number of Players|
4 years plus
Small Parts Not Suitable For Children Under 3 Years of Age – Choking Hazard
Bugz Bag for storage and travel containing: 6 different sets of 25 Bugz, a 30 second sand timer and a rule booklet