Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information about you when you sign up to our newsletter, contact us directly or place an order for one of our products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies. The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
6. Essential cookies for this website to remember items are placed in the shopping website. As this website is a transactional ecommerce website, by using this website you consent to the use of these essential cookies. These cookies expire once you have closed down your web browser session
7. We also have cookies on this website in order to monitor the sources of our traffic, which is important for us in running our business and deciding our marketing strategy, the products we offer, and the shopping experience we can offer to our customers.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How we will use information about you
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, send out rules and information relating to your order and, if you agree, to email you about new games rules,and other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. Talkplaces Ltd will not share your information with third parties, excluding Payment Providers Paypal and the Company delivering your package or as required by law, at any time, now or in the future.
What rights you have over your data
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us or write to us at the following address, Talkplaces Ltd, PO Box 862, Lymm, WA15 5LB. We may make a small charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service and purchases will be checked through the credit clearance company.